Monday, April 28, 2008

New beginnings

I have realized there will come a day when I will feel too old for Facebook, yet not have that column writing job on the side.
Gasp! What will happen to the chronicles?
Well I for one don't plan to stop writing them.
I'm not leaving Facebook any time soon, but I figured I would get a jumpstart of the blogging.
Who knows? Maybe one day I will be a renowned bloggerista.
But until that day, you can find me right here.
So how mad am I that some loser already has thechronicles.blogspot.com? And they aren't even writing anything!
It's OK. The Antonia Chronicles is so much cooler.
But don't take my word for it.
Check back each week for the latest Chronicle, whether it be about life or Hartwell. And tell a friend or two.
For now they will appear simultaneously with the ones on Facebook.
Can't shake that monkey just yet!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment