Monday, December 28, 2015

New Year Songs

What does one sing in celebration of a new year, other than Auld Lang Syne? I couldn't really think of anything, so I decided to create a playlist of 20 songs from 2015 I really liked, as well as 15 songs that make me think of a new year.


20 songs from 2015

The Night is Still Young - Nicki Minaj
Worth - Anthony Brown and Group Therapy
What Do You Mean - Justin Bieber
Bad Blood - Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lamar
Hotline Bling - Drake
This Place - Tamala Mann
Watch Me - Silent
Lay It All on Me - Rudimental ft. Ed Sheeran
Drag Me Down - One Direction
FourFiveSeconds - Rhianna ft. Kanye West and
One Last Time - Ariana Grande
Omen - Disclosure ft. Sam Smith
I luh God - Erica Campbell (I have a love/hate relationship with this song)
On My Mind - Ellie Goulding
Somebody - Natalie La Rose Ft. Jeremih
Let It Burn - Jasmine Sullivan 
Here - Alessia Cara
Fill Me Up - Casey J
Yes You Can - Marvin Sapp
Hello - Adele

15 New Year Songs

It's Working - William Murphy
Seasons of Love - Cast of Rent
Celebration - Kool & the Gang
Will 2 K - Will Smith
As - Stevie Wonder
1999 - Prince
This is It - Kirk Franklin
Millennium - Robbie Williams
Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
Let's Get It Started - Black Eyed Peas
Party - Beyonce
I Feel Good - Mary J. Blige
Get Up - Mary Mary
Never Would Have Made It - Marvin Sapp
The Best is Yet to Come - Donald Lawrence

What songs would you include on your 2015 playlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment