Thursday, January 15, 2015

Cruising habit

I'm on a boat! I'm on a boat! Yours truly is sailing on Carnival Victory even as you read this. Cruise day has finally arrived. 

I am so excited, because this is only my second cruise in life. Who gets to 30 without having been on multiple cruises, especially someone who lives in Florida near multiple ports? This girl right here. 

I was supposed to go on a cruise last March but my grandma passed away. Thankfully everyone in the family is healthy right now. 

My first cruise experience was on Norwegian Cruise line, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Now all I ever want to do is cruise. Family Reunion coming up - let's go on a cruise. Bachelorette party idea - cruise away. Family vacation - how about a cruise. 

This may become a habit, and I don't want to break it.

No comments:

Post a Comment