Thursday, January 1, 2015

Back in the habit

In 2014 I took a break from writing. I didn't write in my journal (the horror), on my much neglected blog or even on Facebook.
It's time to remedy my sabbatical from writing. At the very least, I plan on journaling again.
There wasn't just one thing that made me stop writing, but I don't plan on making excuses in 2015.
Let's just say last year was the worse ever. The absolute worse.
I am hopefully optimistic that this year will be the best ever.
For the next month I plan on posting regularly to help me get back into the habit of writing.
Who would have imagined I could lose my zeal for writing? Sadly  it happened, but out with the old in with the new.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to 2015! The worst times ever are OK, if you learned something...and you are open to better times ahead:) I like reading your blog....keep at it:) Or journal, just write!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sabrina! You're always so encouraging!

      Delete