Thursday, January 8, 2015

Sleep habit

I am trying to get back into the habit of having 8 hours of sleep. Of course it would help if I actually went to bed on time. Instead I stay up late. Doing what you might ask? Reading. It's an addiction. Unfortunately it is one I need to break before I started getting bags under my eyes and end up looking 40. Fun fact I turned 30 on Dec. 30th. My brother keeps telling people I turned 40. They may very well start to believe him if I don't get the proper amount of rest. So I'm going to end this post and get at least 7 hours of sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday:) Yeah, working with elementary school students, if I don't get my 7 or more hours....I will pay for it later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can imagine. You need all your energy for them.

      Delete