Sunday, November 4, 2012

Praise and Worship Mix


My worship is for real.
Some days I like to have random praise sessions. One day it might be at midnight on a Thursday. On another day it’s at 5 p.m. on a Wednesday. The days and times vary but the songs usually are the same. I never know when a desire for a praise break might hit. When it does, I simply answer the call and start playing my praise and worship mix. I enjoy a good sermon at church, but at home it's just the music and me. Like a good sermon, the words of a song can speak to my heart and move me to tears from hearing about how good God is to me even when I don’t deserve it. Therefore I present to you my praise and worship mix. Play any of these songs when you want an intimate time praising and thanking the Lord.

1. I do - John P. Kee and the New Life Community Choir

2. Total Praise - Richard Smallwood

3. My life, my love, my all - Kirk Franklin

4. Great is Your grace - Donnie McClurkin

5. Seattle - Mary Mary

6. Thank you Lord for being there for me - Fred Hammond and Radical for Christ

7. He wants it all - Forever Jones

8. You are holy - Lisa McClendon

9. Everything - Tye Tribbett

10. Bow down and worship Him - Paul S. Morton

11. I tried Him, I know Him - Milton Brunson

12. How great is our God - Paul S. Morton (not the original artist, but I know this version).

13. My liberty - Southeast Inspiration Choir feat. Yolanda Adams

14. God is - James Cleveland

15. How excellent - Walt Whitman and the Soul Children of Chicago

16. Unworthy - Marvin Sapp

17. Endow me - Clark Sisters

18. Get up - Mary Mary

19. The blood song - Kirk Franklin

20. I shall do - John P. Kee

21. You brought the Sunshine - Clark Sisters

2 comments:

  1. I love your praise list, Toni. My current favourite is 'You are still beside me', as sung by Fernando Ortega, which both grounds and soothes me. Praise from the other side of the mirror, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan! I heard Fernado Ortega sing Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing, and it was just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete