Sunday, November 18, 2012

when bridezillas attack

I have a confession. I am addicted to watching Bridezillas. I blame my roommate K. She is always watching it on Netflix, and being the nosy person that I am, I have to watch it too. The chicks are CRAZY. And not in a good way. These women are demanding, rude, inconsiderate and just plain evil. It sort of makes you dread every being a part of a wedding.

Just when you thought it was safe to be a bridesmaid.
Wedding planning can get stressful, I am sure. Stress does bring out the worse in you. But there is no reason to for the brides to act like a screaming banshee to their family and friends. I can admit sometimes the stress is caused by the people around the brides. But in most cases the brides are just over the top themselves. They think because it's "their day" everyone should kiss their natural behind during the entire engagement. I'm sorry but it's your "day" not your "week," "month" or "year." It seems like most of the women on Bridezillas are use to getting things their way. If you happen to sneeze wrong they will come to cut your eyes out.

So far I haven't been in the weddings of any close friends. Most of us are still living the single girl life. But when my turn at being bridesmaid does occur, I hope they don't get crazy. Well too crazy. Probably like most of the bridesmaids on the show, I will grumble and complain about my treatment but put up with it until the big day. On the same hand, I hope and pray I don't become a bridezilla. Mainly because I know my friends will not let me be the rude/mean one. Everyone in our group has a role, and I'm the goofy one. Can you imagine a goofy bridezilla? Neither can I.

No comments:

Post a Comment