Friday, November 30, 2012

NaBloPoMoem

In honor of me completing this year's NaBloPoMo, I have written a poem.

Another NaBloPoMo has come and gone
I'm glad with this challenge I wasn't alone

Most of my posts were good, unless I'm wrong
If I were a singer I could write a song

To tell everyone about this fun
I think NaBloPoMo is for everyone

Will I participate next year? Maybe so.
Until then weekly blogging will have to do.

Well maybe an extra post here or there
At least twice a week I'll try to write here

But with my schedule you never can tell
I'm just glad I participated in the challenge so well

Thank you to my five readers of the world
You have made me one happy girl

Stay tuned for more fun posts
Because writing is what I love to do most

I'm a poet, and now you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment