|I hope everyone exercised their right to vote today.|
/president/whatever movies. While you're waiting to hear the election results, pass the time watching one (or all) of them.
1. Head of State - My family and I love, love, love this movie. We can quote lines like nobody's business. Chris Rock isn't always that funny to me, but he provides a decent laugh in this one.
2. The Manchurian Candidate (2004 version) - This political thriller was just so captivating I stayed on the edge of my seat the whole time. And it had Denzel Washington! Bonus!
3. My Fellow Americans - I love how two former opponents end up joining forces in this movie. If only the real political world could be like a movie.
4. Swing Vote - What's not to love about a movie with Kevin Costner? I like how this movie shows how your one vote really does make a difference.
5. Bulworth - This movie is craptastic, meaning it's crappy and fantastic all at the same time. Don't watch this if you want something deep. But you will get a good chuckle or two if you take it at face value as a stupid movie.
6. Dave - Do presidents have body doubles? I wouldn't be surprised. Imagine if you had the opportunity to be the president for a day, week or longer.
7. Air Force One - Hijacking the presidential plan of one Harrison Ford is not the best idea for any evil doer. Really? You're going to take on Indiana Jones.
8. Napolean Dynamite - I too would have voted for Pedro after seeing those sweet dance moves of Napolean.
9. First Daughter - My daddy is a pastor. Most of the time that sucks. I can only imagine it is 10 times worse if you're the president's daughter.
10. She's All That - Even though I knew Laney wasn't going to win Prom Queen I do enjoy her campaigning attemps. She represented someone the outcasts on campus could look up to.