|I love the radio!|
1. Piece of My Love by Guy. This song speaks to the old school lover in me. I must find an old school music party to attend one day.
2. Pieces of Me by Ledisi. I never heard any of Ledisi’s songs before this one. Now I love her. And her hair is fabulous too.
3. They Don’t Know by Jon B. What ever happened to Jon B.? He was the forerunner of Robin Thicke.
4. Moment for Life by Nicki Minaj featuring Drake. This song made me a Nicki Minaj fan. When it comes on I grab my blue wig and start rapping along.
5. Cool by Anthony Hamilton. I think Anthony Hamilton is so underrated. He’s a talented singer, and his music always makes me feel so cool.
6. Workout by J. Cole. My brother loves J. Cole. I’m not sure how I feel about him yet. But this song is decent enough to enjoy.
7. Why I Love You So Much by Monica. Monica has been in the music industry forever. I remember when she came out.
8. No One Gonna Love You by Jennifer Hudson. I loved this song when it came out. Usually I don’t feel most of J. Hud’s songs. She needs better song writers.
9. Just Like Me by Jamie Foxx featuring T.I. The video for this song actually made me like it. Plus I love Jamie Foxx.
10. Sure thing by Miguel. My favorite line in the song is “I’m the reporter baby, you can be the news.” I’m not sure if you could consider me a Miguel fan just yet, but this song is hot!